1. CIO SCHEDULE
- sec1s :
tue (330pm-630pm)--- encouraged to come.
thu --- guanyue come for 1.5 hr (330pm-5pm); other sections must come.
- sec2 & 3s :
tue --- ALL MUST COME.
thu --- guanyue come for 1.5 hr ; other sections must come.
- sec4 & 5s :
tue --- ALL MUST COME AND PRAC.
thu --- guanyue no need come ; other sections must come.
* SLs will mark attendance for the 1.5 hr prac
No breaks will be given.
Members pls really prac.
If u're underperforming, we'll change the schedule back like last time.
Everyday end at 630pm.
***TAKE NOTE :
not 630 already keep liao den walk to music room at 630.
* Percussion ---
If not, y'all have to walk from the back door of the music room.
* sec 4s and 5s ---
therefore i'll appreciate if y'all can help teach the sec 1/2 juniors as much as y'all can.
we'll be stepping down only in around june or july.
so by mid-march, all sec2 members should in the dazu liao.
by june, all sec1s are to go to dazu.
* sec2s(starting from now) and 1s(march) ---
if you are already in dazu, tues come for prac.
if you are not in dazu yet, work hard. in the meantime, come on tuedays to
listen & get a rough idea of what dazu is like.
by june, everybody should be in the dazu liao.
get the juniors into dazu as soon as possible.
so tt sec 4 and 5s still can help them during dazu.
2. MARKING OF ATTENDANCE
- will be done during briefings ONLY.
- leaving before briefing starts w/o informing/asking jiaqi --- attendance will be marked as absent without reason.
- if there's no valid excuse --- marked as absent w/o reason.
* if ur excuse letter is a personal reason and u (should) kno it few days before co, hand it up to jiaqi first (2 days before the day u need to be excused).
*if urs is a MC, hand it up on next prac.
secretary will not chase you for anything.
if no valid reason is produced within 1 week --- absent w/o reason.
take the initiative to hand in MCs and excuse letters YOURSELF.
- tuning of instruments should be done before zls comes.
- everyone should be in their places by 330 and once zls comes in, NO NOISE AND MURMURINGS. (members with remedials are encouraged to tune their instruments outside first before coming in if dey're late.)
- when zls is talking, show BASIC RESPECT --- face him and stop talking. NO NOISE.
- percussionists --- set up stands. no scores are to be put on the instruments.
- always put a pencil and eraser on the stand. take down what zls says.
- bring all your scores.
4. RESPECT FOR SENIORS AND ALUMNIs
- juniors must respect seniors. --- no talking back.
- if they ask u to prac, you prac.
- DO NOT SHOW ATTITUDE TO ANY SENIORS when they ask u to prac.
- if seniors find u too disrespectful, they can punish you.
PUNISHMENT : 2 rounds around parade square.
MFCO Com. & STUDENT LEADERS : 2x.
that's all for today's briefing.
JUNIORS : work hard !!! get into dazu as soon as possible. the seniors will be looking forward for y'all to join us during DAZUs.
SENIORS : thanks for the hard work y'all have put in in coaching the juniors .
also, thanks to most of y'all who have attended practices regularly and enthusiastically.