CCA PRACTICE RESUMES TO 3HRS FROM NEXT WEEK ONWARDS!!
So, pls be reminded to come for practice, as practicing your instruments is also a form of relaxation after the 4 days of stressful common tests(: ----(sure die lots of brain cells right?)
back to my announcements...
As mentioned above, practice will resume to 3 hours(which is the normal timing)
On Tuesday(18/8), Zheng Lao Shi will not be coming, as he will be overseas by then. So we will be having sectionals without section instructors. So...
- by 3pm, music room should be cleared (except for percussion); and
- all have to be in the classrooms ready for practice
- 3pm step into music room, considered as late
- don't say we never inform you: 20 up-downs(committee x 2) for late comers
- pls take care of your section
- make sure that members do not waste their time doing things that are not allowed, which is obviously, slack...
>>>Members: pls practice the 2011 SYF piece: DONG
- Your instructor may not have started teaching you, but you should know how to side read and find the notes(esp sec 2s & 3s)
- Seniors, pls help to teach juniors if possible
- Juniors, pls learn from your seniors, not sure how to play, ask
- Don't be lazy, start practicing now!! (:
>>>There will be briefing
- Pls come back to music room on time
- settle down quickly!!
- SLs, take attendance for briefing
As for Thursday...(sectionals)
>>>All same as the above, except...
- section instructors will be present(:
>>>If section instructors not around...
- SLs take care of section(:
** Common test is over, so we expect better attendance from everyone
practice makes perfect!!
so practice now!!
Jia You & Thank You(;